- Adjustable Rate
How Adjustable Rate Mortgages Work
Your interest rate is fixed for a specific period. After that, your interest rate may change annually depending on the market. That means your monthly mortgage payment can go up or down each year. Your rate won’t increase more than 5% of the original rate throughout the life of the loan.
A popular option is a 5/1 Adjustable Rate Mortgage, or ARM where your interest rate is fixed for 5 years.
The Different Types of Adjustable Rate
- FHA offers an ARM option
- Qualified veterans, service members and spouses can eligible for an ARM with a VA loan
How You Save with an Adjustable Rate Mortgage
- Your starting interest rate is typically lower than other kinds of loans
- Today’s low interest rate for a 5/1 ARM is UNAVAILABLE% (UNAVAILABLE% APR)
- Monthly mortgage payments are more affordable during the first years
- Down payments can be as low at 5% on a home loan purchase
- Refinance up to 95% of your current home’s value
The Benefits of Getting a Loan from Mortgage Fast
- Complete your application completely online and speak to a real person if you need help.
- Home Loan Experts are available via chat, email and phone to help you understand whether an ARM is right for you.
- We service 99% of our mortgages, so our great customer service continues after you close.
- After you close your loan, you can manage your mortgage online without any hidden fees.